Daniel Radcliffe "Desperate" to See "Deathly Hallows"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
October 28, 2010, 05:05 AM

As part of their countdown to "Deathly Hallows: Part 1," the LA Times HeroComplex blog has posted a brief interview with Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) where he discusses his own excitement about the movie:

“When I saw the trailer I almost wept. I was so happy,” Radcliffe said in a recent phone interview.
“When you’re on a film for that long, shooting for months and months, you forget half of what you’ve done and you lose sight of it all,” Radcliffe said. “It’s such a long process that you start to worry and wonder if what you’ve done is going to meet expectations. Sometimes you lose sight.  You don’t know what you’ve done and what you’ve got. That’s where I was when I saw the trailer. I saw it and I went, ‘Oh God, it’s going to be great. We’ve done it. We’ve done well and it’s going to be great.’ It was such a joyous moment. They showed it to us on the last day [of principal photography in June] and we were just thrilled. We let out this amazing cheer.  I’m like everybody else now: I’m desperate to see the film. And I’m desperate for fans to see what we’ve done.”

You can see the article here. "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" opens in less than a month, on November 19th.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I am with Dan!! I cannot wait to see these movies. I may even have to take the next day off of work so I can see it at the midnight showing!! I AM SO EXCITED!!

Posted by JessSnape on October 28, 2010, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW!! I am getting even more excited to see Deathly Hallows part 1, and I did not think that was even possible!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on October 28, 2010, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Normal_09012004_thumb

yesssssss omg so excited! you know it’s gonna rock when the actors can’t even wait. SO SOON!

Posted by sarahkaz on October 28, 2010, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

i’m so glad the actors are excited for the movie!!!!!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on October 28, 2010, 11:59 AM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

When does the countdown to part 2 start?;-)

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on October 28, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

XD wow its like the acotr are like us ``desperate`` XD

Posted by Lost Northern on October 28, 2010, 12:19 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

i can’t wait to see it either dan! :D

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on October 28, 2010, 12:21 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Can’t wait for it!!! Cool,Dan is one of us now! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on October 28, 2010, 12:29 PM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

21 days, 21 days… In 21 days I’ll be in the cinema crying my eyes out…

Posted by Petra on October 28, 2010, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Seniorphoto3_thumb

I, too, am desperate to see this movie! It’s also very sad. It’s the beginning of the end of an era. For 13 years fans of all ages have waited with anticipation for a book, a new movie. Bittersweet describes the release of this movie. But as Kristina, Brittney, and Gia Parselmouth said: “Maybe you’re reading twlight now/Maybe you’re watching Lost/Or maybe you’re stuck on Pokemon/cuz that game was pretty boss/But no matter where you are or wherever you plan to be/You’ll never be quite finished with your HP family/This is never/This is never gonna end/it really can’t end/Because we’ve made to **** many friends/Oh this is never/This is never gonna die/So dry those tears cuz/It’s never really goodbye” Just cuz this is the end the movies doesn’t mean this is the end of the fandome. There is a whole new generation who can love and learn from Harry Potter.

Posted by TheDeathlyHallows07 {WBM} on October 28, 2010, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

So am i…
and i wept for real.

Posted by Black_wind on October 28, 2010, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Hbpposter_harryandginny_thumb

Right there with ya Dan!! We are desperate to see it and Part 2 as well. July is a long way away from November!!

Posted by kleigh629 on October 28, 2010, 02:50 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

I’m desperate too! Even now when I see it I still get goosebumps!! Or chillybanes I think some call them…..

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on October 28, 2010, 03:05 PM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

Yay, if he’s happy, I’m happy!!!

Posted by hrslvr529 on October 28, 2010, 03:18 PM report to moderator

Im desperate too :]

Posted by KeaHellstorm on October 28, 2010, 04:29 PM report to moderator

"I think Divination seems very woolly... A lot of guesswork, if you ask me."[br]"There was nothing woolly about the Grim in that cup!" said Ron hotly.[br]"You didn't seem quite so confident when you were telling Harry it was a sheep," said Hermione coolly