Links to Tomorrow's "Deathly Hallows: Part One" World Premiere Livestream

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 10, 2010, 03:32 PM

More details have been released about the live stream of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One" World Premiere in London's Leicester Square tomorrow evening. Video platform Livestream will be broadcasting from the red carpet and has set up a page to watch the premiere at this link. Promising "behind-the-scenes secrets," the live stream begins tomorrow - 11th November 2010 - at 5pm GMT/12pm ET. You can also watch the webcast on UStream, via this link.

Alternatively, you can watch the webcast right here on Leaky via the LiveStream feed below:

Watch live streaming video from harrypotter at livestream.com

Leaky will be on the scene at the London and New York premieres, so stay close for new videos, pictures and more from the event! If you'll be in New York on Monday, don't forget to check out the Harry Potter fan post-Deathly Hallows Premiere party Leaky is planning along with our friends at Mugglenet. You can find the Facebook page for the event at this link.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

FIRST! I can’t beleive it’s already tomorrow!!!!!

Posted by MJB™ on November 10, 2010, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

im soo watching this. im glad i dont have school!

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 10, 2010, 04:18 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Thanks for getting this!

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Thanks for getting this!

146_thumb

So happy I don’t have school tomorrow :D I’m totally watching this.

Posted by Darth Mary on November 10, 2010, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

ooooh can’t wait :D it’s all happenings :D

Posted by spiritbound on November 10, 2010, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Crew_bottom_thumb

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its only the red carpet XD

Posted by Lost Northern on November 10, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

OMG. Wow, this is awesome.
I wish I didn’t have school tomorrow. Veterans Day is more important than Columbus Day!

Posted by jammjcpotter on November 10, 2010, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_yt_icon_thumb

I WAS THERE TODAY! I saw them setting it all up for the premiere!!!! It looks amazing! HUGE arches with the Deathly Hallows symbol on the top! <3

Posted by spikester93 on November 10, 2010, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Awesome, I’m definitely stopping by :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 10, 2010, 06:40 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

I mean to watch the livestream x)

That sounds awesome @spikester93

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 10, 2010, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Everybody have a great time!

Posted by Girlraven1 on November 10, 2010, 06:51 PM report to moderator
Imagescamsd6iz_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Posted by harry7potterfan on November 10, 2010, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW SSSSSSQUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ….to bad ill be in school during the live thing!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 10, 2010, 09:00 PM report to moderator
Do_not_dwell_on_dreams_and_forget_to_live_thumb

I just go tickets to the U.S. premiere!!!! I can’t wait!!! I’m so excited! I have school the next day though, so I’m gonna go to the premiere and leave for school a few hours later!!!!!!!! ()()
(..)
0(o)0
oUo

Posted by Andromeda Tonks on November 10, 2010, 09:17 PM report to moderator

Harry had suddenly gone into a spectacular dive, which drew gasps and cheers from the crowd. Hermione stood up, her crossed fingers in her mouth, as Harry streaked toward the ground like a bullet.[br] "You're in luck, Weasley, Potter's obviously spotte