Livestream and PopSugar TV to Stream US Premiere of "DH: Part 1" in NYC Today

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 15, 2010, 09:08 AM

Last week, we told you that MTV will be hosting a live stream of today's U.S. premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1".  Livestream and PopSugar TV will be also broadcasting live from the premiere -- which is at Alice Tully Hall -- from 6 p.m. ET. Both website platforms cite Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter),  Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Ralph Fiennes (Voldemort) as some of the confirmed attendees.

Reports from Livestream indicate that over 20,000 viewers tuned in to its webcast from the World Premiere in London last Thursday. Leaky will once again be on the scene at the premiere to bring you exclusive footage and more as it comes in! Don't forget to follow @Leaky on Twitter for updates and Leaky will be updated, too!

The Livestream from this evening's premiere in New York City is embedded below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

that be 11 pm in the uk but i try and stay up

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on November 15, 2010, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

I can’t wait to see the movie! In my country it opens on friday… so, still counting…

Posted by Halfblood Princess on November 15, 2010, 10:43 AM report to moderator
Mr

Anyone know the best theater in London to see HP7? Send me an owl with any suggestions. Thanks!

Posted by Mr. Stratford on November 15, 2010, 11:20 AM report to moderator

wish i could watch but it will be late and i have school tomorrow anyway have fun to anyone who’s watching or going! can’t wait for next friday!

Posted by clpotter on November 15, 2010, 02:21 PM report to moderator

Oh, man! I’m from NYC, and I know precisely where the premier is (I’ve even performed there!) but I’m living in England right now. Oh, well. I’ll go to the premier for Part 2 in London (and I know someone so I might even be able to get on the red carpet!)

Posted by Emms on November 15, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I’m gonna try to catch some of this but I don’t know how successful I’ll be..

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on November 15, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

awesome! i will definitely be here :D
cant wait for the midnight premiere on Thursday :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 15, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait to see the movie!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 15, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator

"Look, here come more now... You two must really smell..."[br]Harry turned. No fewer than six or seven thestrals were picking their way through the trees now, their great leathery wings folded tight to their bodies, their eyes gleaming through the darknes