Videos: PopSugar TV Interviews Trio at "DH: Part 1" US Premiere in NYC, Compiles Hermione Film Quotes

DH Film
Posted by: Rosi
November 16, 2010, 07:50 PM

PopSugar TV, one of the sites to host a webstream of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" U.S. Premiere in New York City last night has uploaded a couple of fun new videos.

The first video includes footage of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) at the premiere talking about how she skipped some of her classes to be there but "wouldn't have missed it for the world". Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) was also interviewed and Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) chatted about his new role in musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying". The video also includes clips of Madonna's daughter Lourdes, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick. Lastly, this video features a short clip of "AVPM" star Darren Criss commenting on his recent role in "Glee" Caution: the video contains some spoilers and clips from the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film. You can find the video here on the PopSugar website or embedded below.

Secondly, PopSugar TV have uploaded a video titled "Hermione's Words of Wisdom," featuring a collection of Hermione quotes from the Harry Potter films. The video is just over a minute long and can be found here on the PopSugar website or below.

Many thanks to the folks at PopSugar TV for sending these videos along!

PopSugarTV on the Red Carpet

Hermione's Words of Wisdom

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ronnyhermy_thumb

YUSS!! Omg i love all the Hermione quotes!! Some of my absolute Faves “Now if you two don’t mind im going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse expelled!” i used to prance around the house chanting them and annoying my family by reciting the movie word for word when ever we watched it….i still do =]

Posted by ::Elfie:: on November 16, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Hewlett_packard_thumb

Skipping class isn’t very Hermioneish, but if I was in a premiere I would do that too. I love /hermione/Emma Watson she is awesome

Posted by spelljinxcursehexcharm on November 16, 2010, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Hermione’s words of wisdom are hilarious!
I didn’t know how much I was going to miss those words and expression untill now…………..Need a moment

Hni_0022_thumb

I feel like watching the videos but if they contain spoilers id rather stay away… x\ Im gonna have to be pretty cautious …

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 16, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome clip of Hermione quotes!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 16, 2010, 08:56 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

The Hermione quotations one is perfectly safe (not a spoiler at all), and it’s funny and wonderful!

Posted by jillians642 on November 16, 2010, 09:01 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Hermione’s quotes were great!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on November 16, 2010, 10:42 PM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

Hermiones quotes :P
“What an idiot!” :P
love you emma :)

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on November 17, 2010, 02:35 PM report to moderator
3269316169_13ac1c4122_thumb

Emma is so perfect as Hermione :) Thanks for these Words of Wisdom…great flashback! :)
I need a moment too……
Harry Potter forever!!!!

Posted by hibou333 (Roar) on November 17, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator

“What an idiot!”, classic words of wisdom so funny, Hermione’s quotes are so funny, ah it’s good to hear them all together.

Posted by DavidTheUnready on November 18, 2010, 01:12 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

I loved that video of Hermione’s quotes. It’s amazing to see how Emma’s grown up over the years.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on November 20, 2010, 09:47 AM report to moderator

"I, keep the name of a foul, common Muggle, who abandoned me even before I was born, just because he found out his wife was a witch? No, Harry -- I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I had becom

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014