Tom Felton Going Back to Leavesden Studios to Do Reshoots

Felton
Posted by: Mel
November 24, 2010, 09:29 PM

LA Times HeroComplex blog is reporting that Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) will be returning to Leavesden Studios to do a single day of reshoots:

“I got the call today,” Felton said Tuesday. “I have to go back for one more day of reshoots. So I’m going back in a couple weeks to do, literally, one more day.”

The “Harry Potter” co-star, who has spent nearly half his life in the role of Draco Malfoy, said he will return to the blond-and-sneering persona for a single day of reshoots for “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2,” the eighth and final film in the franchise. That film is due in theaters next summer; the final day of principal photography was last June and post-production is well underway. But at last week’s New York premiere of the seventh film there was considerable chatter about the three main stars — Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint – having been notified that they need to come back to Leavesden Film Studios just outside London for a bit more time in front of the camera. Now Felton is another Hogwarts student going back to wizarding school for a bit of post-graduate work.

“I knew that Dan, Rupert and Emma were called in and I was enjoying that, I was joking that, ‘Oh, I got it on the first take so I don’t need any of that, going back to do it again.’ And here I am eating my own words and going back to redo it. They just want to get a couple of extra camera shots. I don’t think anything was done wrong, they just want to cover it more. It could literally be a case of panning the shot five degrees to the left or whatever just to make sure the CGI shot work. So I’m going to go and serve my duty.”

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

106_4038_thumb

What to do with emma’s hair?? …and,and poor tom’s HAIR!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on November 26, 2010, 05:45 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

What to do with emma’s hair?? …and,and poor tom’s HAIR!!

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on November 26, 2010, 05:50 PM report to moderator
Hewlett_packard_thumb

It must be so annoying, finally finishing and saying goodbye then having to do it all over again.

Posted by spelljinxcursehexcharm on November 27, 2010, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Pict0434_thumb

His hair is more blonde in the movie than in real life.

Posted by magichik on November 27, 2010, 05:50 PM report to moderator
186087_1721944089_7979824_n_thumb

Yehey! Atleast it’s still goes on. Right?? It was nice. We can still see the trio and our dear Tom. You can do it guys. You can do it Emma

Posted by blessi on November 28, 2010, 03:25 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Poor Tom having to dye his hair all over again! Seriously i’m surpised that his hair hasn’t been falling off due to all the dyeing.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on November 28, 2010, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Crazy. It’s like, they’ve already said goodbye and made peace with leaving … and now they have to go back. Wow.

P1010630_thumb

Must be weird to go back after thinking it’s over – probably a strange feeling

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on November 30, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Must be weird to go back after thinking it’s over – probably a strange feeling

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on November 30, 2010, 11:28 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"When you say 'Sirius,' are you talking about Stubby Boardman?"