Radcliffe Discusses New Broadway Role, More, in New Interview

Radcliffe
Posted by: Melissa
February 25, 2010, 07:33 PM

APLive, the Associated Press's channel on Livestream.com, is presenting an exclusive interview with Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe, to discuss his return to New York and Broadway for the revival of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.

Daniel was rumored to head the show, about a window washer who becomes a big success in New York, via a Variety article in October, then again when he performed a presentation of the show in December.

The Associated Press's previously recorded interview, which will be broadcast tomorrow (Fri., Feb. 26) at 3:30 p.m. Eastern, expects to cover the new show, his previous roles from Harry to Equus, and more.

To watch this broadcast event, you can visit the AP's Livestream page, their Facebook page, return to this page and view it via the embedded video player below, or return to the Leaky at 3:30 tomorrow when it will be playing on the main page. You'll be able to interact with other viewers as the broadcast runs.

Watch live streaming video from aplive at livestream.com

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

I really want to see him in How to Succeed on broadway. I love that show and I know all the songs. It’s a great part for him.

Posted by gingerr_kat on February 25, 2010, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

That should be good!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on February 25, 2010, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I am upset that I will have to attend class tomorrow at that time and will have to miss it. I suppose I can always watch it later. In the meanwhile, I hope that the interview is illuminating and entertaining!

Posted by Kirk on February 25, 2010, 09:50 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i would like to see how good his live stuff is

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on February 25, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator

Can hardly wait to hear more on this project!!even though I probubly want get to see him in it :( …..and what ever ‘else’ Dan wants
to let us in on for his plans after HP films are complete.

Posted by Jeannine on February 25, 2010, 10:11 PM report to moderator

I hope he is in How to Succeed in Business. It would be great to see him on Broadway again. It might be worth a trip to NYC.

Posted by hrhgnl on February 25, 2010, 10:18 PM report to moderator
Goofydan_thumb

This sounds awesome. I’d love to see him do this musical. Sounds like Dan’s got some great plans for his future post-HP!

Posted by Allstar on February 25, 2010, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Img_4237_thumb

I wish I could see it!

Posted by Taylor on February 25, 2010, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

I wish Dan the very best in his post career after HP.

Posted by leigia on February 26, 2010, 01:50 AM report to moderator

I’m happy for him! But if it’s prerecorded, that means he probably won’t be talking about his involvement with the film adaptaion (sorry about my spelling!) of Nicholas Sparks’ The Lucky One.

Posted by lazykitty on February 26, 2010, 01:57 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I’d love to see Dan in ‘How to Succeed’ I bet it’ll be great!

Posted by LunaLuver on February 26, 2010, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

COOL! Go ahead, Dan!

Malfoy_avatar_thumb

I remember seeing the old movie on TV once – It’s great. I haven’t been to NY in a long time but I think I would probably schedule a visit for this. I would probably have to stay in Bay Ridge, but I like long subway rides.

Posted by Hydrus on February 26, 2010, 09:54 AM report to moderator

That’s great! It’s been long since the last time there was an interview with Dan. I know he must be busy with the filming of the last HP film, actually I think it’s been a year since it started filming, because it was February…

Posted by ethanHP on February 26, 2010, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Dobbyavvie_thumb

YESS! I wasn’t allowed to see Equus, but I would see How to Succeed even if he wasn’t in it! My dad was in it in high school, and it’s one of his favorite shows. Definitely definitely definitely going to see it! Now my mom can’t say I only want to see it because he’s in it. Though seeing it with him makes it soooo much better!

Posted by Scarlet~Phoenix on February 26, 2010, 11:15 AM report to moderator

She jerked her head at Harry, who felt his stomach clench...[br]"This one's got a mean, runty look about him. You get that with dogs. I had Colonel Fubster drown one last year. Ratty little thing it was. Weak. Underbred."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014