NBC to Broadcast Half Hour Sneak Peak of Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
Posted by: Rosi
May 25, 2010, 04:14 PM

A half an hour preview of the Harry Potter theme park attraction will air on NBC on Sunday, 6th June at 7pm. A press release issued by NBC reveals that the sneak peak, entitled "The Making of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter," will "tour the immersive new land, explore the majestic corridors inside Hogwarts castle and wander the cobbled streets of Hogsmeade."

The release goes on to promise, "exclusive cast commentary and a sneak peek at the authentic detail woven through the entire environment, as well as the ground-breaking technology that will forever change the theme park attraction experience." You can read the full press release at this link.

In related news, Entertainment Weekly's upcoming issue for the 28th of May is also to include a "sneak peek at the new theme park." A picture of the cover for this edition can be found here on the Entertainment Weekly website. Please send any scans of the sneak peek to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

That issue of Entertainment Weekly actually came out last week. I actually got it last Friday.

Posted by gottaluvharry7 on May 25, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
26dfd7603b091fe4c95efaad002edbaa46_thumb

oh soo cool

Posted by LilLadySnape on May 25, 2010, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

I am SO excited i am so going to watch that!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 25, 2010, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

hmm i am debating watching or just waiting until i get to infinitus to be surprised. i’ll probably cave and watch it

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on May 25, 2010, 04:54 PM report to moderator
Me_at_eyecon_thumb

Yeah, subscribers get their copies a week in advance; I received mine too. I started dancing and then remembered I was in the middle of my street :)

Posted by hmrpotter on May 25, 2010, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That sounds interesting, but I’d rather get a sneak peak at the actual Wizarding World.

Wand_thumb

Wow can’t wait to see it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 25, 2010, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

hell yeah this will be great

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on May 25, 2010, 05:22 PM report to moderator
P1010012_thumb

Oh man! I know I won’t be able to be right in front of the tv – HAVE to remember to record this!

Posted by Gwynog'srabbit on May 25, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

Aww- I hope they put the NBC special online cause I’m gonna miss it!! I’m really glad they’re shoing it though. And I’ll have to get my hands on a copy of Entertainment Weekly!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on May 25, 2010, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Helenabonhamcarterbellatrix_thumb

im sure we will hear more info and more pics before this airs cause starting may 28th, every person who bought the harry potter package from universal before the announcment of the grand opening will have their packages honored so im sure someone here or another hp site will post details and tons of pictures maybe even some video footage.

Posted by geminidreamatl29 on May 25, 2010, 06:52 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Exciting – I can’t wait to see the real thing.

Posted by Girlraven1 on May 25, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Exciting – I can’t wait to see the real thing.

Posted by Girlraven1 on May 25, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

NONE of those links produce anything about WWoHP and most of the info is about programs that were broadcast LAST WEEK!! What a worthless load of crap!

Posted by Phoenix1946 on May 25, 2010, 07:49 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

ahhhh! yess! awesome! :D i am so excited for this parkk! :D :D :D

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on May 25, 2010, 08:00 PM report to moderator

"It's no one's fault but Potter's, Karkaroff," said Snape softly. His black eyes were alight with malice. "Don't go blaming Dumbledore for Potter's determination to break rules. He has been crossing lines ever since he arrived here --"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014