Video of the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 xBox 360 Demo

Video Games
Posted by: Mel
June 07, 2010, 10:38 PM

Hey guys: we have our newest Mel on the Leaky team: we hope you'll all welcome Mel O., our newest editor, to the news! - Mel A!

A few days ago we told you that the xBox 360 demo for the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1 - 4 video game would became available today. We now have a video of that demo.

The introduction shows different scenes from all four years included in the video game, while the playable part of the demo we see in this video appears to be only from Year 1. When we begin to see someone play the game we see Ron learning the Wingardium Leviosa spell, and then the Trio practicing the Wingardium Leviosa spell. We also get to see someone playing as Fang in the Forbidden Forest after a sick unicorn escapes from Hagrid's hut.

Xbox owners can get the demo at the xBox LIVE Marketplace. The PS3 demo will be available later this month.

Thanks to UniversHarryPotter for mailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

0322091528_thumb

Sweet !!

Posted by taoist1 on June 07, 2010, 11:04 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

sad i have to get it on pc
but stoked because it looks awesome

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 07, 2010, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

So cool! Looks like so much fun! It’s so funny how they don’t don’t talk… I love it!!!!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 07, 2010, 11:52 PM report to moderator

I pre-ordered this one. I’ve been waiting for ages for the 25th!!!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 08, 2010, 12:07 AM report to moderator
The_claw_normal_thumb

I watched 30 seconds and turned it off… I don’t want to get spoiled! I remember how much fun the Lego Star Wars game was to discover, so I want to do the same with Harry Potter.

Posted by OrlandoDaddy [WBM] on June 08, 2010, 01:55 AM report to moderator
Snape_thumb

Downloaded it yesterday and played the full demo through twice. It’s soooo good, I wish I didn’t have to wait for the 25th – I need the full game now.

Posted by Gorsewaygirl on June 08, 2010, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Snape_thumb

Posted by Gorsewaygirl on June 08, 2010, 03:28 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Oh my God! I so want this!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 08, 2010, 03:54 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

It looks like such a good game!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 08, 2010, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Looks fun!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 08, 2010, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Molly_thumb

I thought the demo was good. If you like Harry Potter, you will like this. If you like lego Star Wars, you will like this. Has the funny mumble voices and everything.

Posted by cminmd on June 08, 2010, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish that I had an XBOX myself so that I could try it!

Posted by Kirk on June 08, 2010, 10:13 AM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

looks fun.

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on June 08, 2010, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Lego schmego…

Posted by Won_Two on June 08, 2010, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

looks amazing!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 08, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator

"As you know, three champions compete in the tournament... one from each of the participating schools. They will be marked on how well they perform each of the Tournament tasks and the champion with the highest total after task three will win the Triwizar