Fun on the Set Video from LEGO Game Now Online

Misc
Posted by: Mel
July 02, 2010, 04:30 AM

Yesterday we told you about the "Deathly Hallows" trailer that was included with the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 Collector's Edition, and now another video that was included with the game has been put on YouTube. It's a short, funny behind the scenes look at the first four movies, that mostly shows the Harry Potter actors goofing off between takes. You can watch it in our Video Galleries or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Unbelievable!! Just a great blast!!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on July 02, 2010, 05:41 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

All of them are so adorable!! Dan nicking stuff, Emma accidentally destroying props, and Alan Rickman—SNAPE!! LAUGHING AND SMILING!!!

I can’t wipe the goofy smile on my face and I’m still laughing m’self silly!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on July 02, 2010, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Movieinfo2011-com--harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2---photo-2_thumb

Hahah I love how they are releasing this stuff now! I don’t know about for anyone else, but this helps me. I think it makes me feel like its not completely over yet :)

Posted by BeccaWeasley on July 02, 2010, 06:15 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

cool. they’re having a blast

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 02, 2010, 07:46 AM report to moderator

Cute! I would love to see more!

Posted by Dawna on July 02, 2010, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Happy_thumb

Ha Ha! So cute and funny!

Posted by Beatrice Jean Granger on July 02, 2010, 08:36 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Oh my gosh I LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by Rosie016 on July 02, 2010, 08:39 AM report to moderator
Samus_thumb

I didn’t know ther would be this much in the collectors edition. Cool! A nice vid.

Posted by Jaclyn {WBM} on July 02, 2010, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

Love it!
Dan is so awesome.

Posted by Crom on July 02, 2010, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

the look on snapes face before watching any of it is priceless

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 02, 2010, 11:56 AM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Hahahahaha!! I love it!!! I love it!! I wish they could include some of this stuff in the proper dvd editions and not just the special editions…. But, hey, at least there is youtube!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on July 02, 2010, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Image

soo fuunnny!!! they are awesome!!! and look at how they’ve grown!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on July 02, 2010, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Image

i would’ve got the collectors edition if i knew there was this much awesome stuff!!!!! and i agree with all of you!!

Posted by magicmaniac on July 02, 2010, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

It was pretty funny to see “Dumbledore” grooving to the beat, and “Snape” laughing and smiling! I liked Emma up on the bed with her shoes on too. It seems the trio are normal kids despite their status with us Potter heads. Thanks, Leaky!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 02, 2010, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Gred2_thumb

Awesome. It’s nice to see how much fun they had on set. they really are a family, and it is really sad it is now over.

Posted by cenyt on July 02, 2010, 01:25 PM report to moderator

"If there's one thing I pride myself on, it's my Memory Charms."