Join the Final Battle Campaign for DH Film; UK Premiere Date Reportedly November 11

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 11, 2010, 02:21 PM

WB is calling for fans of the Harry Potter films on Facebook to "Join the Final Battle" with a new campaign for the first part of the final Harry Potter films today on the social networking site.  As a grand prize for the campaign and competition, one hundred lucky UK and Ireland residents will receive a ticket to the UK premiere of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film, which they reveal to be in London, England on Thursday, November 11, 2010.  Details are as follows:
Between now and the film's release, we will be giving away 100 tickets to the world premiere in London.
Only members of the Join The Final Battle Application will be eligible to win these tickets, and winners will be chosen via a series of random prize draws. Once you sign up to Join The Final Battle Application you will automatically be in with a chance to win. We will be selecting the first 10 winners (who will each win one pair of tickets) from those who have signed up by midnight on Friday 13th August 2010.
Members of the Join The Final Battle Application will also have the chance to win other great prizes including; exclusive memorabilia, games, DVDs and much more.
The launch of this new endevour includes a video of actress Emma Watson, which can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries (screenshots here) , as well as much more.  Full information can be found here.  We await official confirmation from WB on the UK premiere date for DH:1, so please stay close for the latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Img_3143_thumb

aww i wish i could go, but i live in the states

Posted by HufflepuffKiwi on August 11, 2010, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Dhposter1_thumb

I WISH I lived in Ireland or the UK… :(

Posted by Nagini1025 on August 11, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

I just joined!

Posted by Katie_Lily on August 11, 2010, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

you cant go if you dont live in the UK?!?

Posted by Katie_Lily on August 11, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

uuuuugggh they NEED to have this contest in the US as well!! #whine #rant

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on August 11, 2010, 03:17 PM report to moderator

@katie lilly no You just have to pay airfare.

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on August 11, 2010, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

It sucks that only UK residents are allowed to participate. I would have totally paid for the airfare to fly out for the premiere if I won. I hope they do some similar contest of US residents.

Posted by eiVega on August 11, 2010, 03:22 PM report to moderator
Actual_kurt_hummel_thumb

I wanna go!! And I’m in London!!
But…
facebook don’t work on my damn computer…
oh well, good luck ppl who can join and live in the UK or Ireland!!
x)

Posted by Gryffindor_Girl_xx {ROAR!!} on August 11, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I joined even though I don’t live in the UK, maybe I can still win one of the little prizes.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on August 11, 2010, 03:23 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

do it in the states son

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 11, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Icon4_thumb

People are complaining because this is only for people in the UK but unless people in the states realise Harry Potter is a british product ALSO all the Harry Potter exhibitions are in America as well as the them park so i’m sure we’re entitled to our bit of HP fun

Posted by J3SSAston on August 11, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

J3ss I totally get what you are saying, i just think they should do this for US people for the US premiere.

Posted by GF_of_Seamus on August 11, 2010, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb
J3SSAston , but the Harry Potter films are US films, that is why i believe some people are mad.
Posted by NBlovegood9294 on August 11, 2010, 03:51 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

got soo excited till i saw the words uk and ireland residentys. UGGG!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 11, 2010, 04:17 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

got soo excited till i saw the words uk and ireland residentys. UGGG!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 11, 2010, 04:17 PM report to moderator

"Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it's the very best school of witchcraft there is, I've heard -- I've learned all our course books by heart, of course, I j