Video of Rupert Grint at Regent Street Apple Store Event

Grint
Posted by: Mel
August 24, 2010, 08:37 PM

In addition to the pictures we have of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) at the Regent Street Apple Store event, which took place yesterday, we now have some footage of the Q&A that took place there. During the Q&A Grint discusses, among several topics, crying at the end of filming "Deathly Hallows," his decision to take up acting as a career, and how Leavesden studios will be turned into a Harry Potter museum and attraction. You can watch videos of the Q&A below or in our Video Galleries. Many thanks to tinydancer114 for sending the videos in to us!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

0322091528_thumb

Audio is a bit hard to understand but I always enjoy seeing how laid back he is. Gonna have to find youtube of him singing Beastie Boys.

Posted by taoist1 on August 24, 2010, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Rupert grint really is at home being interviewed, and kind to the people in the audience. I think he has a good carreer ahead of him .

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 24, 2010, 09:34 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

oh yeah, that video is pretty funny. the audio is kind of hard to read, definetly. but its cool to see rupert interacting with people. hes so down to earth, that just makes him awesomer. :)

Posted by hermy007 on August 24, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I love Rupert!

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on August 24, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

sad stuff but funny man

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 25, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

What a great guy, Rupert is :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on August 25, 2010, 02:38 AM report to moderator
Idobby_thumb

love rupert!!! he looks like he has a scar on his cheek!

Posted by wingedconverse on August 25, 2010, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I love Rupert!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 25, 2010, 06:43 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

wow lots of video!!!! COOL! rupert has always been awesome at interviews!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on August 25, 2010, 06:51 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

he talks like ron:P

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on August 25, 2010, 08:26 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

This is incredibly difficult to understand with the poor audio and all the background noise. Would it be possible to put up a transcript? I always prefer reading the interviews to attempting to get the video to work properly or not hearing anything at all as my hearing is not what it should be and I’m sure I’m not alone in that. Thank you.

Posted by DeliaDee on August 25, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I can barely hear a thing, but it’s hard to tape live shows at times……….
But thanks anyways. I just love Rupert, he’s so sweet and innocent at the same time……

Tumblr_m5i3y09wax1rrqi2zo1_500_thumb

I love how laid back he is in interviews.

And I’m soo jealous of the lady giving the interview. I would do anything to trade her places!!!!

Posted by 1нρғαи ~WBM~ on August 25, 2010, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Samus_thumb

Rupert, ah, I love him. : ) So good at this stuff.

Posted by Jaclyn {WBM} on August 25, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Harry-daniel-radcliffe-reference-124235_v96_thumb

Can anyone tell me what he said about the trio relationship? I can barely hear what said

Posted by HPlover222 on August 25, 2010, 04:01 PM report to moderator

"If we stop now, we'll have to forfeit the match!" said Harry. "And we're not losing to Slytherin just because of a crazy Bludger! Come on, Oliver, tell them to leave me alone!"[br]"This is all your fault," George said angrily to Wood. "'Get the Snitch or

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014