Read Chamber of Secrets with the Harry Potter Book Club

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
September 02, 2010, 12:49 AM

The Harry Potter Book Club at the Leaky Lounge invite you to join them in revisiting Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets during the month of September. The forum for the Book Club's reading of the second Harry Potter book features polls and interesting discussion topics. Examine themes, the characters of Chamber, issues, plot development, best bits and so much more in the Harry Potter Book Club forum, which you can find at this link.

The Harry Potter Book Club is open to anyone who is registered with MyLeaky. Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Screen_shot_2010-11-20_at_12

So odd… my mom’s rereading this book atm.

Posted by SlyBones on September 02, 2010, 01:36 AM report to moderator
Anime_thumb

Wow! I will enjoy rereading it.

Posted by Susmita singh on September 02, 2010, 06:53 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Wow!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 02, 2010, 07:13 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I could, but school…..

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 02, 2010, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

im in

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on September 02, 2010, 11:26 AM report to moderator

I will re-read for 3rd time. Found this at ebay for a good laugh. http://bit.ly/appEYw.

Posted by big potter fan on September 02, 2010, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

That’s great, I’ll go………..

Rupert_grint-cherrybomb_thumb

I’ve been re-reading Deathly Hallows slowly, so I can go into Part I and pick out all of the inaccuracies. (Just kidding…just for fun.) I suppose I can put it to the side for a month, and join along! :)

Posted by hallowedhearts on September 02, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mvvctnikjv1qcanm1o1_r1_250_1__thumb

i just finished Chamber of Secrets and am moving on to Prisoner of Azkaban. I love rereading the series every once in a while…

Posted by MJB™ on September 02, 2010, 07:25 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Rereading the series is always relaxing, and I love the Chamber of Secrets Book. It is an amazing world that JKR has created pout of her imagination.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 03, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on September 03, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I have read it so many times the ink is fading off the pages!

Posted by Won_Two on September 06, 2010, 08:23 PM report to moderator

Voldemort raised his wand again and whirled it through the air. A streak of what looked like molten silver hung shining in the wand's wake. Momentarily shapeless, it writhed and then formed itself into a gleaming replica of a human hand, bright as moonlig