Scans of "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Empire Magazine Report Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
September 02, 2010, 06:57 PM

Thanks to our Order Partners RupertGrint.net we now have for you a complete set of scans of the Empire Magazine set report and feature on the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film.  The entire report, which can be found right here in our Image Galleries, contains interviews with the cast and crew about production on the final film, as well as how they feel the Harry Potter series coming to a close.  The article also contains a number of new images from the film, which can be seen in the scans below:

Dan Radcliffe

As readers will recall, two new promotional images from the film were released along with this article, and can also be found in the above gallery.

Many thanks again to RupertGrint.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

WOW!
COOOOOLL!
first!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 02, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dan’s expression: sad, pondering, remembering…

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 02, 2010, 07:35 PM report to moderator

and also, I think this the first time we see the mirror in the movies; Harry breaks the mirror now instead of breaking it before in sixth year,
I can’t wait!

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on September 02, 2010, 07:36 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Wow, it’s so wow. Their expressions are serious and so real. I love these actors so much. :)
Can’t wait to read the article later! Just checked out the pics! =)
Can’t wait ’til the movie comes out!!
HP Hwaiting! (Fighting!)

Posted by jammjcpotter on September 02, 2010, 07:47 PM report to moderator
111253053264374815_j3jgvm8y_c_thumb

I want the magazine! I can’t wait for the movie! Dan, Emma, and Rupert have grown so much as actors and people. I can’t believe it is coming to an end.

Posted by ksddancer... ROAR!!!!!!! on September 02, 2010, 07:55 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

LOVE the pics! I’d really like to read the articles.

Posted by Silvery Doe on September 02, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
41483_1763995488_9057_q_thumb

LOVE the pics! I’d really like to read the articles.

Posted by Silvery Doe on September 02, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

Best quote of the whole article:

“Harry Potter, it’s not Twilight, you know; we’re not selling sex.” -Emma Watson

That girl is ridiculously awesome.

Posted by eiVega on September 02, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Ya think? Emma Watson is simply THE BEST.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on September 02, 2010, 08:11 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Fantastic article! I desperatley want to read the second half, when will it be up???
Just reading about Hermione removing her parents memories of her made me want to cry, these films are going to be soooo emotional.
And the close up of Emma is so striking, how does she manage to look so absolutely beautiful all of the time?!
TWO MONTHS AND 16 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SQUEE

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 02, 2010, 08:48 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Just realised there is no second half, one of the links isn’t working properly, you can’t click on article 4.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 02, 2010, 08:51 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

It’s a shame Emma’s photos got wiped. I hope they do some kind of commorative picture book from the last ten years of filming, that would definately be a collector’s item, and one i would be dying to get my hands on. crosses fingers

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 02, 2010, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-order-of-the-phoenix-20070416023332981_thumb

“Harry Potter, It’s not Twilight you know, We’re not selling sex.”
Ok, my respect for Emma Watson just went wayyy up. So true emma!

Posted by SiriusGirl19 [ROAR] on September 02, 2010, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Picture_057_thumb

I bet you anything if you went to a few twilight fansites right now, you might see some hate… oh, boy.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on September 02, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

While the HP fans raise money for charity and do amazing things, all the Twilight fans seem to do is bitch and moan! (so do the actors if the papers and magazines are to be believed)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 02, 2010, 09:50 PM report to moderator

"...it would be quite nice if you stopped jumping down Ron's and my throats, Harry, because if you haven't noticed, we're on your side."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014