Warner Bros. Studio Tour Video Web Chat with Harry Potter Cast Members on October 13
Oct 11, 2011
Harry Potter fans will be treated to an exclusive video web chat with cast members from the Harry Potter film on October 13th at 10am EST (3pm BST) to mark the opening of ticket sales for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. Actors scheduled to take part in the video web chat include:
- Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley)
- Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
- Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
- Nat Tena (Tonks)
- Oliver Phelps (George Weasley)
- James Phelps (Fred Weasley)
- Warwick Davis (Flitwick/Griphook)
- Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley)
The final group has yet to be confirmed.
The stream of the live video web chat will be available right here on Leaky starting at 10am EST (3pm BST) on Thursday, October 13th. Starting at 9am EST (2pm BST), fans can start to ask their own questions for the actors via Twitter if they follow @WB_StudioTour and include the #WBStudioTour hashtag.
In the mean time, let us know in the comments what you’d like to ask the actors!
As readers will recall, tickets for the general public for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter will be available starting Thursday at the following price points:
- Adult (16 years and above) – Â£28.00
- The Complete Studio Tour Package (Adult – Save Â£4.95) – Â£27.95 (one Adult admission, Souvenir Guidebook Disc and a Digital Guide Disc)
- Child (5 to 15 years) – Â£21.00
- The Complete Studio Tour Package (Child – Save Â£4.95) – Â£30.95 (one Adult admission, Souvenir Guidebook Disc and a Digital Guide Disc)
- Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) – Â£83.00
- Family (1 Adult + 3 Children) – Â£83.00
- 4 and Under – Â£0.00
Check out Leaky’s full preview of the tour right here.