Video Preview for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Cast Web Chat
Oct 12, 2011
WB has sent over a quick video showcasing the actors set to take part in tomorrow’s Warner Bros. Studios Video Fan Web Chat. Check out the actors saying “Hello!” below:
Actors scheduled to take part in the video web chat include:
- Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasley)
- Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy)
- Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley)
- Nat Tena (Tonks)
- Oliver Phelps (George Weasley)
- James Phelps (Fred Weasley)
- Warwick Davis (Flitwick/Griphook)
- Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley)
As readers will recall, members from the Harry Potter film cast are set to take part in a live video web chat with fans tomorrow, October 13th, at 10am EST (3pm BST) via a stream which will be embedded right here on Leaky along with a selection of fellow Harry Potter fansites. Starting at 9am EST (2pm BST), fans can start to ask their own questions for the actors via Twitter if they follow @WB_StudioTour and include the #WBStudioTour hashtag.
Get your questions ready and see you in the chat tomorrow!