J. K. Rowling to Attend Pottermore Press Conference Thursday?

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
June 22, 2011, 06:10 PM

The New York Times is reporting Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling will be in attendance at a press conference tomorrow morning, following an expected YouTube announcement regarding Pottermore.  The articles states:

Ms. Rowling will appear at the Victoria and Albert Museum on Thursday morning. Her spokeswoman instructed reporters in an e-mail that Ms. Rowling would not permit one-on-one interviews. Filming, recording and photography will also be banned from the news conference.
This information has not been confirmed, but tomorrow (Thursday, June 23) at 7am EST is the estimated time at which the countdown clock on YouTube.com/JKRowlingAnnounces is slated to go online.

As always, stay close to Leaky for all the latest on Pottermore.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Avatar_thumb

4 AM on the west coast of the US. Guess I’ll just see it sometime after waking up!
Either way I am too excited!!!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on June 22, 2011, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

Heeeeheheehe my Pottermore group beat you to it _

Posted by RubeusHagrid on June 22, 2011, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_002_thumb

Can’t wait to see what she’s up to!! Gotta be good news for all of us in the Potterverse!

Posted by Agrippa1 on June 22, 2011, 06:27 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Ok I’m ready!

Posted by Girlraven1 on June 22, 2011, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

4th comment yeah! CAN NOT WAIT ANY LONGER. I wonder if the Internet will break again?

Posted by silverkacy on June 22, 2011, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Fifth comment. Didn’t see that one.

Posted by silverkacy on June 22, 2011, 06:33 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Sounds great :D

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 22, 2011, 06:36 PM report to moderator
Me_melissaa_thumb

C’mon, Fiddy, we loooove you! Spill the beans! Tell us now! Jo won’t mind…promise! LOL

Posted by wisemar on June 22, 2011, 06:54 PM report to moderator

Well 7 is better then when my friend had figured out. Where she got 5 I will never know

Posted by Tonks28 on June 22, 2011, 06:58 PM report to moderator
02_twins_20-_20copy_129536961051705540_thumb

Thats about 4 AM for me, I may get up just to find out!!!

Posted by joeys_mommy on June 22, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator

I’m pretty convinced it’s a new Massive Multiplayer Online game for the potter world. Which is cool, but not something a lot of people would be into if they’re not already computer game players.

Posted by entoptic on June 22, 2011, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Th_hpquotecomeback01_thumb

haha, cool!! I’m super excited.
Although I do have the stupid Geometry Regents _

Posted by Kate on June 22, 2011, 08:03 PM report to moderator

Harry Potter MMORPG would be EPIC!!!!
P
O
T
T
E
R
Massive
Online
Roleplaying
Expeirence

Posted by Pottermore43558 on June 22, 2011, 08:26 PM report to moderator
O_chap28_thumb

too excited!!!! i have to get up at 4:00 to watch it. i hope its a MMORPG!!!

Posted by lauren77 on June 22, 2011, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Smart_ravenclaw_mock_thumb

Well, I have my alarm set! :D I am SOOOOOOOOO excited.

Posted by readhp1008 on June 22, 2011, 08:32 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"And Potter -- [i]do[/i] try and win, won't you? Or we'll be out of the running for the eighth year in a row, as Professor Snape was kind enough to remind me only last night...."