MTV Interview with Tom Felton, Rupert Grint, and Matt Lewis: "American Talk 2"

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
July 11, 2011, 10:53 PM

In a very funny interview with MTV, Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) try out their American accents with MTV host Josh Horowitz. You can watch the interview here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Lol this if funny. :) The boys sounds much more charming with the accents though, I love a good British accent. ;)
Yay, first comment! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 11:37 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oopsy! I ment ‘is’ not ‘if’. My bad. :P

Posted by LunaLuver on July 11, 2011, 11:39 PM report to moderator

I saw this earlier and my cheeks afterwards ached from laughing so much!

Posted by Choc on July 12, 2011, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Av_harrylovesferret_thumb

lol. Love it. xD

Posted by lowlizah on July 12, 2011, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Copy__2__of_spain_237_thumb

…that awkward moment where Rob Pattinson isn’t American. He was, in fact, born and raised in London. Because if he weren’t, he wouldn’t have been Cedric because Jo didn’t want non-British actors to be any main characters. Sorry for geeking out! But I just HAD to say something…

Posted by JoanMarieMesi {WBM} on July 12, 2011, 12:10 AM report to moderator
47_thumb
1996 Points

“They’re chewy?!”

Posted by ronlvr44 on July 12, 2011, 12:11 AM report to moderator

This made my entire year. Haaaaahahaha :)

Posted by Caitlyn_Weasley on July 12, 2011, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Funny stuff that…

Posted by Won_Two on July 12, 2011, 12:15 AM report to moderator

So funny! I love how Tom did his best to have an American accent the whole time. :)

Posted by GinnyClone30250 on July 12, 2011, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Jack-o-lanterns_thumb

LOL I hope Tom realizes that he was in a movie with Robert Pattinson…

Posted by Hermione Weasley on July 12, 2011, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

oh my gosh this was brilliant :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 12, 2011, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

LOVED IT. Funny thing is, i never heard of J.A.G. either, lol. “Robert Pattinson is a beautiful American.” great line. totally forgot that hes british too. oops. XD

Posted by hermy007 on July 12, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I can’t watch it in my area :(

Posted by Sauvium ROAR!? on July 12, 2011, 01:22 AM report to moderator
Dirty_harry_thumb

OMG this is hilarious! I love their American accents.

Posted by sexysnapeyseverus on July 12, 2011, 02:02 AM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Matt does the American accent really well.. :)

Posted by LoonySnake on July 12, 2011, 02:03 AM report to moderator

"So ends the famous Harry Potter... Alone in the Chamber of Secrets, forsaken by his friends, defeated at last by the Dark Lord he so unwisely challenged. You'll be back with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry... She bought you twelve years of borrowed