PotterCast 242: Deathly Hallows Part 2 Reactions!

PotterCast
Posted by: Rosi
July 23, 2011, 03:51 AM

A shining new episode of PotterCast is now available online for your listening pleasure, this one being the particularly exciting post-"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" episode, which was recorded live at LeakyCon and features Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) and Scarlett Byrne (Pansy Parkinson). Your PotterCast hosts Melissa, John and Frak tackle many of your questions about the film in this new episode.

To listen, you can use iTunes or direct download -- you don't need to own an iPod to listen to PotterCast.

Happy listening!

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando
Harry, A History Website
Podcast Alley
Digg

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Nice one, PotterCast. Don’t stop podcasting! Haha

Posted by marauder.cw on July 23, 2011, 03:07 PM report to moderator

I like to hear what other people thought of it! =]]

Posted by . on July 23, 2011, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I haven’t listened to Pottercast in ages…

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 23, 2011, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

LOVED IT :)

Posted by RubeusHagrid on July 23, 2011, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Leelaharryginnyweb2_thumb

YES! I’ve been waiting for this since I stepped out of the midnight showing! Can’t wait to listen <3

Posted by rαdιαnce° [WBM!] on July 23, 2011, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Leelaharryginnyweb2_thumb

Posted by rαdιαnce° [WBM!] on July 23, 2011, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

love pottercast ;)

Posted by ahaque521 on July 24, 2011, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_ft__654654r_thumb

Thanks for the info! :D

All_was_well_by_shelbi_s-d3i2cdi_thumb

Loved it and immediately searched youtube for the video about all the films and found the one about the last day of shooting… all i say is: yes I did cry ;) can’t wait for the next pottercast

Posted by elanor17 on July 24, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Hp_wallpaper_thumb

I loved this Pottercast! It sometimes is hard to discuss the films with friends, as they’re not as obsessed with Harry Potter as I am. But I love how you on Pottercast and at conferences like Leakycon GET how I feel and go into all those tiny details that others would never be bothered with… Keep up the good work! Counting down to Pottermore now…

Posted by sue1308 on July 24, 2011, 11:47 AM report to moderator

Anyone notice that the music played during the Epilogue was the music from the first film?

Posted by PotionsMaster7 on July 24, 2011, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Now this is my kind of Pottercast!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on July 24, 2011, 03:09 PM report to moderator
Stinkaavatar_thumb

The constant ranting about hermione is finally over, (for now), but thank you for pottercast, it’s still enjoyable, and I appreciate the staff’s efforts.

Posted by stinka on July 24, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-23_1__thumb

finally! im so excited to hear their take on hp7p2! ive been checking since 4ever!! : )

Posted by hplover613 on July 24, 2011, 08:46 PM report to moderator

“Accio question!” That cracked me up! :-)

antastic pottercast!