Video: Teaser Trailer for "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 17, 2011, 02:14 AM

A teaser trailer has been released for Dan Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) upcoming horror film, "The Woman in Black." You can watch the trailer here or below.

The official site for "The Woman in Black" is now also available. As of right now the site only has a few stills of the movie and the movie's synopsis, which is as follows: "A young lawyer (Radcliffe) travels to a remote village where he discovers the vengeful ghost of a scorned woman is terrorizing the locals."

"The Woman in Black" will be released February 2012.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

This looks great, can’t wait!

Posted by graziboi on August 17, 2011, 02:53 AM report to moderator
C_01_thumb
  • hyperventilates*
    I cant wait to see this film. OMG!
    Dan is looking HOT btw! <3
Posted by Rose on August 17, 2011, 02:58 AM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

OMG =O sooo cooll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 17, 2011, 03:03 AM report to moderator

SOOOOOOOOO CREEPY!!!!!!

Posted by Jazzabelle508 on August 17, 2011, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

This looks great, can’t wait!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 17, 2011, 03:31 AM report to moderator
139710-emma-watson_thumb

AWESOME!!!!! loved da last scene!!!! i’m sure dan’s gonna b gr8!!! but i still cant separate him frm Harry potter!!!

Posted by samira.rahman3 on August 17, 2011, 04:14 AM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

why is he playing in a horror movie? I’m scared of horrormovies!

Posted by KittyVD on August 17, 2011, 05:15 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

OMG that looks scary!

Posted by mencia on August 17, 2011, 06:17 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Well the plot doesn’t look very original but I will be glad to see another movie with Dan in it!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 17, 2011, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Copy_of__cid__1202082132_thumb

Ironically, the man who played Harry’s dad in the HP movies originally played this role in the TV movie.

Posted by he_who_must_not_be_nicknamed on August 17, 2011, 07:09 AM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

The real question is can the film scare a cynic like me, for the play had me breaking out in a cold sweat…

Posted by HogwartsForever on August 17, 2011, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Wow – -looks like a really creepy, scary story. Dare I say - Dan looks so handsome!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on August 17, 2011, 08:04 AM report to moderator

The trailer is fabulous!!!! He looks so handsome in that costume and that hair do looks really great on him!! :) I hope I’ll be able to see it in cinema but I’m not sure if it’ll come to my country in cinemas (Rupert’s Cherrybomb never did :( ) But who cares, I’ll find it online and see it, I usually don’t watch horror movies but I’ll have to make an exeption for this one. ;) My favourite scene is the last one, it’s so creepy how that face apperas in the window next to Dan’s… :P

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on August 17, 2011, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

THAT LOOKS SCARY DEAR GOD XD Might have to see this, even if it scares the bejeezus out of me.

Posted by Mad But Happy on August 17, 2011, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

that looks scary but also interisting

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 17, 2011, 10:38 AM report to moderator

"I asked McGonagall how the champions are chosen but she wasn't telling," said George bitterly. "She just told me to shut up and get on with transfiguring my raccoon."