Happy Birthday, Stephen Fry!

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 24, 2011, 10:10 AM

Birthday wishes go out today to Stephen Fry, notable British actor, Tweeter, and narrator of the UK Harry Potter audio books. We hope you'll join us at Leaky in wishing Mr. Fry a happy 54th birthday!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Jenavieve_one_thumb

happy birthday ! first comment !!!

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on August 24, 2011, 10:17 AM report to moderator
Severus-snape_thumb

happy birthdaaaaaay!!! x

Posted by Snape_ismyhero on August 24, 2011, 10:33 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

happy birthday Mr. Fry

Posted by mencia on August 24, 2011, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 24, 2011, 10:57 AM report to moderator

happy birthday

Posted by potterlover360 on August 24, 2011, 11:20 AM report to moderator

happy birthday! at this moment listening to mr Fry (goblet of Fire) :-)

Posted by Loena2009 on August 24, 2011, 11:31 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Happy Birthday Mr. Fry! One day I may buy your narration of the HP books. I’m sure I will enjoy them as much as the Jim Dale version. It would be nice to have diversity in the narration.

Posted by molly43 on August 24, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday Mr Fry!

Posted by Won_Two on August 24, 2011, 11:56 AM report to moderator
Ameliaaa_thumb

Happy Birthday!!

Posted by Like a Name in a Fairytale{ROAR} on August 24, 2011, 12:11 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Mr. Fry =)

Posted by honigmuffin on August 24, 2011, 12:14 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Mr. Fry!!!!!!!!

Posted by vkooly on August 24, 2011, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Fwooper1_thumb

Happy Birthday Stephen Fry !!! I’m so glad that you were born !!! What would the world be without you ?? Thank you for all the joy and inspiration you brought into my life – you reminded me that the most important thing to remember is that there is always something in this world to be curious about – even if things look bleak. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Moab Is My Washpot and my HP box set are two of my most treasured possessions.

Posted by siena on August 24, 2011, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

Happy birthday, dear and sweet Stephen! I wish you many happy returns!!!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on August 24, 2011, 01:00 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Happy Birthday Stephen!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 24, 2011, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Happy Birthday Stephan! I simply adore your voicing the Cat in Alice and Wonderland. :D

Posted by LunaLuver on August 24, 2011, 01:23 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"And then I ask myself, but how could they have believed I would not rise again? They, who knew the steps I took, long ago, to guard myself against mortal death? They, who had seen proofs of the immensity of my power in the times when I was mightier than