Final Installment of "Chamber of Secrets" Now Available on Pottermore

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
October 31, 2012, 08:41 PM

The last six chapters of "Chamber of Secrets" are now available to explore on Pottermore:

Experience Professor Lockhart’s Valentine’s day festivities, survive the spiders in the Forbidden Forest, and of course, confront what’s hidden within the Chamber of Secrets.

As well as these latest Moments, there is also new exclusive content from J.K. Rowling on subjects including ghosts and the history of the Chamber of Secrets.

Whether or not you explore these new Pottermore chapters today we here at Leaky hope you have a wonderful Halloween! And we hope those of you who were in the path of Hurricane Sandy are all safe and sound.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

I went through them, they’re a lot of fun. I just have to make Polyjuice Potion and then I can get into the Slytherin Common Room.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 01, 2012, 11:55 AM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

YES! I got my fluxweed and now I’m just waiting for part one of my potion to finish

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 01, 2012, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

Its perfect

Posted by Miss Weasley on November 04, 2012, 09:51 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Spent so much time today wizard dueling! I’m terrible but I’m determined to be better!

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 04, 2012, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

The new content from JKR is exceptional, as always!

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on November 06, 2012, 01:27 PM report to moderator

What if Moody wanted to know how he'd found out about the dragons? Would Moody go to Dumbledore and tell on Hagrid, or just turn Harry into a ferret? Well, it might be easier to get past a dragon if he were a ferret, Harry thought dully, he'd be smaller,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014