Valentine's Day Quibbler Now Online

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
February 14, 2012, 05:22 AM

The Valentine's Day edition of The Quibbler, Leaky's publication for "all the news you won't find anywhere else" is now online! Read the PDF version at this link or download the zipped file right here. Find out how you can submit to The Quibbler at this link.

Happy reading and happy Valentine's Day!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Wig4_thumb

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! :) xoxo

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 14, 2012, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I hate Valentines Day.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 14, 2012, 11:01 AM report to moderator

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! :D Really wish I could read the Quibbler, it seems spectacular this time around. . . . (as usual)

Posted by . on February 14, 2012, 07:18 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Good issue!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on February 16, 2012, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I dont know why, but I can never get The Quibbler to load. :(

Posted by LunaLuver on February 16, 2012, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

LunaLuver:
The Quibbler usually arrives as a ZIP file, a compressed format that makes downloads much quicker. The Zip file opens as a pdf (portable document format). It should open if you have Adobe Acrobat, a program included in most computers, but available for free http://get.adobe.com/reader/. If you have a Mac, the file will open with Preview. Many web browsers have pdf plug-ins so that the file will open in your browser window, but if not, it may be downloading to your computer in your documents folder or in a downloads folder.

Posted by wordsaremagic on February 17, 2012, 08:39 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I never quibble about The Quibbler!

Posted by Won_Two on March 05, 2012, 03:56 PM report to moderator

"Harry..." whispered the figure of Cedric, "take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my parents..."[br]"I will," said Harry, his face screwed up with the effort of holding the wand.