New Details on the Wizarding World Expansion

Misc
Posted by: Mel
April 13, 2013, 03:49 PM

Mugglenet has received new information concerning the rumors of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion:

We were told that the Hogwarts Express will indeed be the link between the two parks, and in fact, there will be THREE trains running on monorail type tracks. There will not be windows on the train, but in fact video screens, where the riders will watch one of six movies that were filmed by the cast (including Helena Bonham-Carter) months ago. The ride will effectively link The Wizarding World to the alternate park at Universal Studios, encouraging fans to inevitably buy tickets to both parks in order to enjoy the full Harry Potter experience.

Also, it was confirmed, exclusively to MuggleNet, that Gringotts will IN FACT be a high speed rollercoaster involving carts and will delve deep down into the bank (dragons, in fact, are bound to be encountered!)

Mugglenet has also confirmed that there will be an official announcement concerning the expansion in four to six weeks.

Many thanks to Mugglenet for finding out more about our favorite theme park!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Sounds like fun. I just hope that the Gringotts cart ride doesn’t involve literally being drenched by the Thieves’ Downfall!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on April 13, 2013, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Adorbspotter_thumb

This sounds great! I still have yet to go at all, but it is a huge ambition in my life, haha..

Posted by whysosirius on April 13, 2013, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will have to get there one day…

Posted by Won_Two on April 13, 2013, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

You really should, Won. It’s great fun. This may sound silly, but when I first spotted Hogwarts Castle on the horizon while driving on the Interstate through the middle of Orlando, tears came to my eyes. It’s as close as we’re ever likely to get to having it be real.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on April 14, 2013, 11:17 AM report to moderator

that is exactly what I thought a Gringotts ride should be since they starting building the original park in the first place!! There should also be a flying car ride as well. I can think of more. just need a little time to think about it.

Posted by HollyJB on April 14, 2013, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Screaming. I have to go there again when this is finished.
@WeenyOwl : So did I, we walked into the park and I saw just the top of Hogwarts and my eyes welled up :’D

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on April 14, 2013, 10:35 PM report to moderator

I have been there! And I had a wonderful time with my friends

Posted by Harry0731 on April 20, 2013, 11:52 PM report to moderator

I have been there! And I had a wonderful time with my friends

Posted by Harry0731 on April 20, 2013, 11:52 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

It is great that they are adding to the Harry Potter park, but unfortunate it will be part of a different park. It is already very expensive for the one park (the average family couldn’t afford it, I can’t afford it!)Then to have to buy tickets for 2 parks!! Just crazy!

Posted by Rosie016 on April 23, 2013, 01:47 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

It sounds really exciting and I hope I can get there one day.

Posted by molly43 on April 24, 2013, 06:30 PM report to moderator

"Was [James] playing with the Snitch?" said Lupin eagerly.[br]"Yeah," said Harry, watching uncomprehendingly as Sirius and Lupin beamed reminiscently. "Well... I thought he was a bit of an idiot."[br]"Of course he was a bit of an idiot!" said Sirius braci