The uniforms in Goblet of Fire are similar to those seen in Prisoner of Azkaban.
When compared to Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets:
1. Everything is darker in color than the first two movies.
2. The school sweaters have the house colors around the wrists and waist, but not the neck. In Sorcerer's/Philosopher's, the colors are around the neck and waist, not the wrists.
3. Some of the girls now have cardigans and some of the boys have sweater vests.
4. Most students have robes lined with their house color in a dark fabric, but a number of girls have capes.
5. The robes have hoods and sleeves with wide openings that come down to a point.
6. The girls have dark tights instead of knee socks.
7. The skirts in Sorcerer's/Philosopher's and Chamber of Secrets are pleated. In Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire, they look like they have one inverted pleat in the middle, although the fabric is so dark, it is difficult to tell for sure.
8. The scarves have a double trapped bar pattern instead of the large blocks of color.
9. The ties look similar to the scarves in both cases, blocks of color for Sorcerer's/Philosopher's and Chamber of Secrets and double trapped bar for Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire.
10. The colors on the ties match the scarves.
If you go to a site that sells the sweaters and such, they will tell you which movie it is from.
Jennifer's tips were taken with permission.