Little Leaky is almost Six! We take a look back at how The Leaky Cauldron website came to be as we are joined by our founder, Kevin C. Murphy. In this show:
- The Grand High Poobah of Leaky Creation, Kevin C. Murphy, joins the trio in time for Leaky’s sixth birthday
- Leaky is old enough to go to Kindergarten
- Welcome back, Melissa
- Leaky and PC shirts
- Highlights and discussion of JKR’s appearance on Richard and Judy
- The 2006 Podcast Awards! Thank you for already nominating us! Special instructions within
- LOTS of “live or die” talk. Will Harry die? Will he just lose his powers? The continuing adventures of Neville Longbottom?
- Portraits in the wizarding world, broken down in the modcast with Jason, Lorie and Gina
- How did Dumbledore’s portrait appear? How do the frames work? Can portraits offer real life experiences? Are they limited to the tag lines they had when they were alive?
- Melissa takes John to task for last week’s show
- “The book’s not even done!”
- “Rowling” like “bowling”
- A time when Leaky was run by men
- Still a fan, Kevin?
- “Baby Leaky”
- The internet: Littered with the corpses of failed websites
- “Little Dawlish” makes her debut, with her clean bill of health
- Melissa discusses how she came to work at Leaky
- Kevin talks about Leaky then and now
- When blogs were novel
- The Spy Kitty
- Vegas the live PotterCast: Will John sing to Jo? You decide!
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 7:47 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
Extra: Hightlights from JKR Interview: 25:03 [J.K. Rowling, Richard & Judy ]
Modcast: 29:52 [Jason Edwards, Lori Damerell, Gina Anstey]
In the Know: 42:47 [Melissa Anelli, Kevin C. Murphy, Sue Upton, John Noe]
Radio Interview: 49:49 [Melissa Anelli]
Wrapup: 55:07 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Podcast Award Information: 68:38 [Melissa Anelli]