One Day Left to Help the HPA go FTW!

root
Posted by: Melissa
July 12, 2010, 04:36 AM

There is just one day left in the Chase Community Giving Challenge, where the HP Alliance stands a chance at winning $250,000 to help change the world! VOTE HERE! It takes ten seconds, and another five to tell all your friends.

All MyLeaky users who do this (and send an Owl to MelissaTLC) will get one THOUSAND MyLeaky points. Do you want to be the one to tell your housemates that you couldn't be bothered to spend 15 seconds of your time, huh, huh? Go vote! Now!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent root News

Hr_hbp_thumb

Hm, I went to the link above – http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/208045792-hp-alliance-inc – and the page was blank for me. (I am logged into FB, if that matters.)

Posted by RHrSoulmates on July 12, 2010, 01:37 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I voted last week, but it would be kinda mean to scrub 1,000 points off Melissa for doing so. I was happy to do it

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 12, 2010, 01:50 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I voted but it was kinda confusing. Or thats just me being dumb with anything computery!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 12, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

I voted last week :) It says that you can vote 20 times though…does anyone know if/how you can vote for HPA 20 times?

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on July 12, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

I’m on Facebook, but not really. I found it a bit confusing, too. I voted for HPA, and then it said Chase Community. I might have voted twice, but well, you can vote 20 times, so I guess that’s kinda okay.

Posted by Tarana on July 12, 2010, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_sep_001_thumb

try to refresh, that happens to me a lot too

Posted by Hedwig17 on July 12, 2010, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

i got you hpa

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 07:53 PM report to moderator

Don’t forget that after 5 votes you get a gift vote. And after all 20 votes you get ANOTHER gift vote. Let’s work together to get all of our gift votes used toward HPA!

Posted by FlippingTonks on July 12, 2010, 08:10 PM report to moderator

i already voted, and i owled melissa too, but nothing happened, I hoped she read it, cause honestly, I asked a lot of my friends to vote too.

Posted by Lily_Potter ~ROAR~ on July 12, 2010, 08:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

It looks like HPA might be in first place! Ooh! Cool.

Avatars_books_house_may06_thumb

the totals are being verified but as of today the HPA are 1st on the leader board. Let’s hope that it stays that way. And for those who think they voted twice rest assured if it was the same day it looks like only one a day counts. I voted though. Kepping my fingers crossed.

Posted by Issa on July 13, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I voted and I sent my owl to Melissa. I hope I get my 1,000 points.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 13, 2010, 12:49 PM report to moderator