LeakyNews.com

Leaky's Harry Potter Home Entertainment Celebration Press Conference Rundown

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 12, 2011, 12:40 AM

A number of cast members and filmmakers of the "Harry Potter" films took part in a  press conference as part of the Harry Potter Home Entertainment Celebration this weekend at Universal Studios Orlando in Florida.  Leaky was in attendance at the press conference and live-tweeted the event via our @leaky Twitter.

In attendance at the press conference were actors Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy), Mark Williams (Mr. Weasley), Warwick Davis (Flitwick/Griphook), Domhnall Gleeson (Bill Weasley), James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley), David Bradley (Filch), George Harris (Shacklebolt), Nick Moran (Scabior) and Stanislav Ianevski (Viktor Krum), along with filmmakers David Heyman, David Barron and director David Yates.

Here is a rundown of highlights from the press conference:

Part One

Part Two
Saturday evening there will be a red carpet event at the Wizarding World to mark this celebration.  Leaky will be one the scene, so stay close for the latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

wow! wish i was there!

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on November 12, 2011, 12:49 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

So want to be there! Will read later!

Was this recorded? So want to watch this please!!!!!!! >.<

Posted by lovelle on November 12, 2011, 02:49 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

I never get tired of reading what the cast says about their experiences. Such an awesome insightful bunch. This is why I love the books and films. As Baron said, HP is much more than a franchise. No matter how much we bicker about what was missing or added in the films – they are films made with care and respect for the literary pieces that inspired them. I’ve seen many book-to-film adaptations in my lifetime (yes, I am “older”) and Harry Potter is among the best – if not the best because it spans seven novels.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 12, 2011, 03:56 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Well said, @chikitcorpuzvesterbaek (wow, that’s the longest Leaky name in history! Lol)

Posted by Smitch on November 12, 2011, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

So Rupe got the Deluminator…. He he…

Posted by Won_Two on November 12, 2011, 09:10 AM report to moderator

It’s always marvelous reading anything from the cast of HP. I get so emotional and teary! We purchased HP DH Pt 2 yesterday, but we watched Pt 1 last night and Pt 2 w/b tonight. Never get tired of watching each film and always see something new. Same with reading the HP books. Thanks for posting these interviews – fantastic reading!

Posted by jasygrama on November 12, 2011, 11:40 AM report to moderator
881_thumb

They definitley had brilliant people making the films,that much has been obvious since the first movie.I’m so glad that these were the people that portrayed the books.

Posted by tough~pygmy~puffs*ROAR* on November 12, 2011, 11:46 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lokzuoj7sm1qayjpzo1_500_thumb_thumb

amazing ! Harry Potter is the best always !

Posted by Joannedern on November 12, 2011, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I always love hearing what the actor have to say about being part of this amazing adventure. :) Evanna is the luckiest because she was a fan first, and got to do what all of us only dream about; being apart of Harry Potter. I cant wait to see the red carpet pictures! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on November 12, 2011, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I’ll read it later, I got a movie that I have to finish watching because I never got watch it yesterday.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 12, 2011, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Okay gotta read part 2 now.

Posted by Acciobrooms on November 12, 2011, 02:30 PM report to moderator

They’re so fun to read! I hate how Emma and Daniel couldn’t be there though! >.<

Posted by . on November 12, 2011, 03:40 PM report to moderator

@the pure-blood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM} HOLY COW! I just saw your avatar. So glad to find another Inheritance Cycle fan on here! Congratulations on finishing Inheritance. I won’t get to read it till December but I’d be happy to discuss it with you when I finish it.

Posted by potterlover18 on November 12, 2011, 07:18 PM report to moderator

I just got home from Potterworld. They have roped off walkways and areas for whatever is happening at 8:30 tonight. Dozens! and dozens! of people “guarding” the roped off, empty places, herding the muggles around in circles since 2 this afternoon, maybe since before that, and pretending the muggles desperately want to walk where somebody else is going to walk at 8:30 tonight. It made Hogsmeade seem pretty small today. Going around in circles instead of exploring is boring, so I ate at The Thee Broomsticks and went home. I wish they would just wait until the regular hours are over at 7 pm and then guard the places where somebody will be walking at 8:30 tonight.

Posted by trontech on November 12, 2011, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

so cool! just finished reading and that’s so amazing!

Posted by lovelle on November 12, 2011, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?