LeakyNews.com

First Chapters of "Prisoner of Azkaban" Coming to Pottermore on December 20th

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
December 17, 2012, 08:39 PM

The Pottermore Insider has announced that the first few chapters of "Prisoner of Azkaban" will be up on Pottermore this Thursday, December 20th.

The Pottermore Insider has also released a sneak peak at one of the Moments that will be shown in the chapters: Hagrid's First Lesson. Get a look at Harry's Care of Magical Creatures class interacting with hippogriffs here.

What part of the first few "Prisoner of Azkaban" chapters are you most looking forward to seeing on Pottermore?

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Leaky_avatar_thumb

I want to read more about Lupin. Hopefully there will be more new free ingredients for our current potions.

Posted by HermioneP on December 17, 2012, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

Awesome! I’m glad it wasn’t such a long wait, this time!

Posted by Mad But Happy on December 18, 2012, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix-bellatrix-lestrange-2012161-100-100_thumb

finally! I’m fed up waiting for another books! ;<

Posted by Unforgiven on December 18, 2012, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I am in no big hurry….

Posted by Won_Two on December 19, 2012, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Please tell me that I don’t have to have brewed polyjuice potion. I collected everything except that which didn’t let me into the Slytherin Common Room to get the galleons there. Waiting for midnight. . . .

Posted by Eeyore on December 20, 2012, 02:48 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?