WB Releases New Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Movies
Posted by: Melissa
March 05, 2009, 11:59 AM

Our PotterCast about the trailer will be live on the stream shortly!

Screenshots available thanks to our awesome galleries staff HERE!

In this trailer released by WB, Dumbledore narrates the story of Tom Riddle. We see glimpses of the inferi, more orphanage footage, the gates of Hogwarts as Harry and Luna travel up to them, Harry under his invisibility cloak on the train, Dumbledore grabbing a chain from the cave, a close shot of Narcissa, Draco working on the wardrobe, explosions in Diagon Alley and fire at the Burrow, Harry battling off the Inferi, Fenrir Greyback, Harry shouting at Snape, the bridge collapsing, and another "Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry."

We will continue to update this page with more info so stay tuned!

LEAKY VIDEO GALLERIES (brought to you by the coolest video team on the planet)

WINDOWS HD

Small
Low

IPOD
iPod

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Greenavatar_thumb

The trailer looks great, but I feel as if there are so many trailers and scenes we saw that I could just piece them together and have virtually the whole movie !

too awesome for words—why do we have to wait sooooooo long!!!!

Posted by moe miron on March 06, 2009, 01:43 PM report to moderator
Dumbledore_thumb

I loved it!!! It’s quite incredible. Narrated by Dumbledore!!! Oh, my God!!! I can’t wait anymore! I NEED to see that movie!!! XD

Posted by Maximus Dumbledore on March 06, 2009, 01:51 PM report to moderator

I just hope it’s better than OoP_ that one looked good in the trailer, too…….

Posted by 4Cools on March 06, 2009, 02:39 PM report to moderator

OMG…so excited…That looks amazing…

Posted by scarlett3984 on March 06, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Photo_1_thumb

Just give us the movie already, it should have been ours by now. That’s it I’m going to read the books again.

Posted by Jadguy on March 06, 2009, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

hey, if anyone hasn’t noticed (again), at one part of the trailer (right after the scene when tom riddle is screaming) there’s a screenshot of someone holding a locket!
here’s a screenshot: http://i43.tinypic.com/4ztevr.jpg
the trailer looks amazing, i can’t wait until july! :)

Posted by Jane on March 06, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
200902282321000jpg-10_thumb

WOW. I think this movie is gonna have the same impact as like The Empire Strikes Back or something lol

Posted by Ani♥ ROAR♥ on March 06, 2009, 05:03 PM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

I think that is harry holding the fake RAB locket after dumbledore drinks the potion in the cave. We don’t know for certain yet. I am still hoping that they are going to show some shots of all the horcruxes since dumbledore never discusses with harry what he thinks the horcruxes are.

Posted by decarus on March 06, 2009, 05:13 PM report to moderator

OMG CANT WAIT! I might sound kind a freak well i am! The harry potter series are my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by lonnylikelovegood on March 06, 2009, 07:28 PM report to moderator
Hayley3_1__thumb

Wow, it was so cool, but it makes me wonder even more how it can be PG still.

Posted by roflravenclaw on March 06, 2009, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Harry_and_ginny_3_thumb

good to see that Warner bros is trying to make it up to us. But im still mad

Posted by Crown Victoria [WBM] on March 06, 2009, 07:38 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

What the freak?! Oh my gosh that was amazing! There was nothing comic relief-y about that at all! I have never seen a Harry Potter Trailer that was that DARK, that FOREBODING, that SCARY, that MATURE! What? Wow. And it’s a PG movie coming on before Watchmen? This trailer is like a nod to the adults to come see it. WOW.

Posted by Peverell62442 on March 06, 2009, 08:25 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

It is an amazing trailer. I tried to Digg it but I can’t get the confirmation email to complete signing up.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on March 06, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Hpavatar_thumb

This movie is going to be amazing! I think that’s the best trailer so far!

Posted by Jocie713 on March 06, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Did you check the lunar chart and realize that I was always ill at the full moon? Or did you realize that the boggart changed into the moon when it saw me?"[br]"Both," Hermione said quietly.[br]Lupin forced a laugh.[br]"You're the cleverest witch of your