Harry Potter Exhibition Announces Extended Hours for Final Weekends of Display

Movies
September 16, 2009, 07:16 PM

Harry Potter, the Exhibition will be open additional hours in the final few weeks of the stop at the Museum of Science and Industry. In a press release, they note beginning next "Friday, September 18, the Museum will offer extended exhibit hours until midnight on both Friday and Saturday nights though the exhibition's closing date, September 27." As first reported here back in July, the Exhibition will then travel to Boston, Mass to open on October 25 at the Museum of Science.

For more on ticket information for the current stop in Chicago, click here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

P1010348_thumb

I was just in Chicago for a concert and an overnight stay Sept. 4, and I sooo wanted to go to the exhibit, but there wasn’t enough time to fit it in. Plus the people I was with weren’t Potter fans :>( Sigh. Maybe I’ll drive up and go on my own.

Posted by Widdershins [WBM] on September 16, 2009, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

i really hope. that it comes to tx lol

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on September 17, 2009, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

When are we going to find out where it will go after Boston? I would be annoyed if I traveled to go see it and then it later moved to where I live.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on September 17, 2009, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Come to North Carolina! The south hardly ever gets cool stuff. Oh well.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on September 17, 2009, 12:45 AM report to moderator
090816_mikagryffindor_thumb

I wish they’d come somewhere in the Northwest of America so I can see the exhibit!

Posted by Mika Maxwell on September 17, 2009, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Lucky are those who will be able to go!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on September 17, 2009, 03:37 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

I am so excited to maybe be going the the Boston one!!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on September 17, 2009, 06:21 AM report to moderator

I wish I could go.

Posted by Leeann on September 17, 2009, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_jun_033_thumb

wish I could go!!!

Posted by **Holly** on September 17, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator
Gatinho_thumb

I’ve been there last weekend!!! :) It was pretty cool but kind of crowded…

Posted by Carol Carvalho on September 17, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

I’m going for the 4TH time!!!! YAY!!

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on September 17, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Meh why can’t it come to London!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 17, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

I went there on last Monday on Labor Day! It was fun! It was so exciting to walk through the portrait hole of the Fat Lady at the beginning. The rest of the museum is fun too.

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on September 17, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator

My friend and I were in Chicago for a music conference and went to see it. It was so awesome. I would really like it to come to Florida so I can see it again. It’s definitely worth seeing.

Posted by angelvoice on September 17, 2009, 11:38 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I am going this weekend for my birthday, and I am so very excited!

Posted by Rosie016 on September 17, 2009, 01:02 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I seem to remember telling you both that I would have to expel you if you broke any more school rules... Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words."