New "DH: Part 1" Clip of Trio in Malfoy Manor, New Interviews and Behind the Scenes with Harry Potter Actors

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
November 06, 2010, 08:12 PM

A new clip has been released from "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" which shows the Trio fighting in Malfoy Manor. The clip contains spoilers for the movie and you can see it here in our Video Galleries.

As readers may recall, yesterday we told you of a clip of the Trio fighting Death Eaters in a London cafe. We now have that clip to watch here in our Video Galleries.

Additionally, we have some new video interviews with some of the Harry Potter actors. Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) were recently in Finland and were asked about some of their Harry Potter related memories there. Part one of the interview is here and part two of the interview can be seen here.

Finally, we have a behind the scenes special from Holland's RT4 network. This special, apart from showing the actors shooting scenes, has interviews which take place shortly after the last days of filming and addresses the feelings of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) on the end of the series. You can see this video here.

Many thanks to Maria!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Picture_057_thumb

Okay, no more clips for me! I never do that, but I feel more spoiled than 5 years ago with GoF.

Posted by abandonedboyjon on November 06, 2010, 08:26 PM report to moderator

Poor Hermione!

Posted by Dumblebridge on November 06, 2010, 08:32 PM report to moderator

Warning! The RT4 clip contains masses of film not yet seen! Love it!

Posted by Dumblebridge on November 06, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator

Oh my goodness! Lucius looks like he’s taking part in Movember!

Posted by Aussie Ragdoll on November 06, 2010, 08:53 PM report to moderator

Oh my goodness that was freaking awesome!!! I cannot wait! 12 days!

Posted by hpfan89 on November 06, 2010, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Theyre both incredible – cant wait!!

Posted by Books_and_Cleverness on November 06, 2010, 09:37 PM report to moderator
L_5026d562d71364af831a80587a64c7da_thumb

After going to the past four premieres, having seen and enjoyed all the available footage beforehand, this is the first time I’ve felt I have to tell myself “Stop!” With less than two weeks to go, this is way more than I need to see already!!! I love it, but it’s just too much! I really should have waited to see the cafe and the sword scenes…

Posted by Nicole on November 06, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator

me too… i really need to stop. the movie is almost here I need to contain myself and stop looking at these

Posted by trumpetgirly [ROAR] on November 06, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

I have been visiting with friends and planning a Harry Potter party in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

Posted by budgie on November 06, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Ebg_old_books_thumb

Okay, Enough, Can we please stop getting clips that are going to entice us. WB, please stop releasing so much of the film this close to the opening date. You are really starting to ruin the affect of surprise for many of us. At this point, I do not have to see the film, because it has all been given to use before hand. I am not watching this or any other clip that comes out from now on, this is becoming ridiculous.

Posted by Norian on November 06, 2010, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

I have to agree, I don’t think I can ever remember them releasing so much of a HP film before hand. I haven’t watched a new clip in a month, because the few I did watch really spoiled some very cool parts of the film.

Advertise, don’t show the movie lol.

Posted by Liderc on November 06, 2010, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Ebg_old_books_thumb

I agree Liderc, this is becoming out of hand.

Posted by Norian on November 06, 2010, 11:17 PM report to moderator

The cafe clip just shows once again they bungle the book and take off making it their way again. The last movies were flat out disappointing in the major cuts and senseless additions. Does anyone notice – they are fighting in plain view of the glass windows to the street? Hermione tells the waitress to ‘leave’. Is it so hard to shoot in a shady looking place that’s private? This sort of thing spoils it for me. The books are so good! I just hoped to see more of staying ‘true’ to them. HP1 was the closest to the book in both spirit and events.

Posted by connief on November 06, 2010, 11:42 PM report to moderator
781875269_029f43fa6f_thumb

hmmm…. I’m debating on whether I should see this or not….

Posted by ashim_gryffindor (Roar!) on November 07, 2010, 12:32 AM report to moderator
15092010472_thumb

Pleaseeee Pleaseee stop giving out any more clips!!! I cant stop myself from watching those, and now I am counting whats left for me to see … and wait for which all scenes – dark lord ascending, seven potters, will, wedding, tottenham court road, ministry of magic, godric’s hollow, bathilda’s secret, xeno lovegood, malfoy manor, the taking of the elder wand … all are OUT! That leaves me with – Regulus Story, Goblin’s Revenge, Silver Doe and the Deathly Hallows story!! No More we pray you!!

Posted by sourav || ROAR || on November 07, 2010, 12:33 AM report to moderator

"What's that supposed to be anyway?" asked Fred, squinting at Dobby's painting. "Looks like a gibbon with two black eyes."[br]"It's Harry!" said George, pointing at the back of the picture. "Says so on the back!"[br]"Good likeness," said Fred, grinning. H